Bigelow Constant Comment Tea 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), 120 Tea Bags Total. Caffeinated Individual Black Tea Bags, for Hot Tea or Iced Tea, Drink Plain or Sweetened with Honey or Sugar
The Bigelow original. No recipe makes us prouder. To this day members of the Bigelow family are still the only ones who blend this secret recipe of black tea, rind of oranges and sweet spice. One sip & you will know there is still no tea like it
Features of Bigelow Constant Comment Tea 20-Count Boxes (Pack Of 6), 120 Tea Bags Total. Caffeinated Individual Black Tea Bags, For Hot Tea Or Iced Tea, Drink Plain Or Sweetened With Honey Or Sugar
- THE TEA THAT STARTED IT ALL: Known for its deep complex spiced flavor Constant Comment has been a favorite of tea lovers since 1945. Black tea blended with orange peel cinnamon & other aromatic spices it's no wonder this tea is the talk of the town.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness, and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Non GMO Verified, Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
Specifications of Bigelow Constant Comment Tea 20-Count Boxes (Pack Of 6), 120 Tea Bags Total. Caffeinated Individual Black Tea Bags, For Hot Tea Or Iced Tea, Drink Plain Or Sweetened With Honey Or Sugar