Green Coffee From Brazil Fair Trade High Elevation Sundried Natural Catucai Yellow 2Lb
Get a taste of the tropics; the Catucaí Yellow presents hints of chocolate, walnut, and yellow guava. Enjoy as an everyday coffee or craft into an exquisite cappuccino. This plantation deliver great quality micro lots year over year, consistently. Varietal: Catucai Yellow
Features of Green Coffee From Brazil Fair Trade High Elevation Sundried Natural Catucai Yellow 2Lb
- DIRECTLY FROM OUR FARM - Our naturally processed coffee is brought directly from our family farm to you. Dried under the sun (sun-dried natural), with zero water waste (no irrigation) and electronically sorted.
- SPECIALTY GRADE, FAIR TRADE, FAMILY OWNED - 100% Arabica beans, specialty grade, direct trade, non-GMO, farm to cup. The fairest way to buy coffee: directly from the farmer! Unleashed Coffee is family owned and operated.
- FARMING SINCE 1840 - Taste the labor of love of 10 generations in a family passionate about farming. Our coffee is carefully grown in Brazil. The plentitude of sun, perfect climate and ideal soil conditions form a perfect combination for naturally sweet, chocolaty and nutty flavors.
- COFFEES FOR ANY BREWING METHOD - you will enjoy our coffees, regardless of your prefered brewing method: chemex, hario v60, french press, aeropress, moka pot, turkish, espresso, cold brew, and more...
- CHOCOLATY, SWEET AND DELICIOUS - Regardless of how you roast your coffee, you will taste a chocolaty coffee, naturally sweet and smooth cup of coffee.
Specifications of Green Coffee From Brazil Fair Trade High Elevation Sundried Natural Catucai Yellow 2Lb
||2lb, 2 lb, 32oz, 32 oz