Sanniti Italian Balsamic Vinegar Glaze, 12.9 Ounce (Pack Of 2)
This balsamic glaze is delicious and absolutely versatile. Use it to drizzle over fish, poultry, vegetables, pastas, salads and fruits.
Features of Sanniti Italian Balsamic Vinegar Glaze, 12.9 Ounce (Pack Of 2)
- Ingredients: Cooked grape must, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 39% (wine vinegar, cooked grape must, color caramel E150d) modified corn starch, sugar, caramel E150d. Contains sulfites.
- Sanniti Italian Balsamic Vinegar Glaze is made with balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. The taste of this great Italian balsamic is hailed the world over. This acidic, velvety liquid is best used one drop at a time for salads, fish and meat marinades, and even fruit or cheese. Sweet or savory, this balsamic glaze is exquisite with virtually any food.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena can be traced back all the way to the Roman and Middle Ages. Historically, it has long been used by locals who believe it helps maintain a healthy lifestyle. To this day, many traditionalists take a spoonful of pure Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with their meals to aid in digestion. As far as Sanniti Balsamic Glaze is concerned, all we know is we love it as a delicious part of the Mediterranean Diet!
- 2 bottles (380 ml or 12.9 oz each bottle)
- Product of Italy. Non-GMO. Gluten-Free.
Specifications of Sanniti Italian Balsamic Vinegar Glaze, 12.9 Ounce (Pack Of 2)