Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, 160 Teabags
We choose teas from our three favorite origins – Assam, Kenya and Rwanda – and buy them from the top ten tea gardens in the world to make a rich, smooth and incredibly satisfying brew.
Features of Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, 160 Teabags
- Yorkshire Gold is a high quality blend made from specially selected black teas from the ten finest tea gardens in Asam, Rwanda and Kenya. This tea produces a rich, golden liquor that is full of character and brightness with a brisk, refreshing character.
- Why does Yorkshire tea taste so good? The simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference
- Yorkshire Gold Tea boasts a rich, malty flavor is best enjoyed with milk and sugar to taste
- We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers
- Our Yorkshire Tea boxes carry the trademark of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) - a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved
Specifications of Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, 160 Teabags
||160 Teabags Pack of 1