Uncommon Grounds Specialty Coffee Roasts - Harmony Brazilian Premium Arabica (12 Oz Whole Bean) - Artisan Roasted For Optimum Flavor
A blend of medium and medium-dark roasted Brazilian coffee blended to highlight the bold Seattle style flavor we all love. Intense, rich and nutty. Works great as an espresso, and holds up well to milk and flavors. Always freshly roasted. A morning favorite.
Features of Uncommon Grounds Specialty Coffee Roasts - Harmony Brazilian Premium Arabica (12 Oz Whole Bean) - Artisan Roasted For Optimum Flavor
- SINGLE-ORIGIN BLEND - Black and tan blend (medium, medium plus) from a quality producer in Brazil Fazenda Santa Inez. This honey processes yellow bourbon coffee is rich in the cup and sweet on the palate. Roasted in the Seattle style to bring out this bean's fine quality.
- FOR COFFEE LOVERS -100% pure Arabica premium, organic, whole-bean coffee is hand-selected, and artisan-roasted in small batches by our master roaster to bring out the optimum flavor and subtle tones of the coffee beans.
- SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL PRODUCTION - Sustainably grown and environmentally friendly, supporting small farmers and their families growing coffee in regions around the world.
- NATURAL AND DELICIOUS - Hand-selected and custom roasted by a true artisan results in an unadulterated, rich, and totally fresh taste. Our organic, whole-bean coffees are grown and processed without the use of chemicals or pesticides.
- ARTISAN ROASTED - Craft-roasted in a traditional, time-honored artisan method, by a certified master roaster, in small batches to ensure the highest freshness and a more refined taste. After roasting, our coffee is packaged in high-barrier bags with a one-way valve that helps maintain and preserve the freshness of your coffee.
Specifications of Uncommon Grounds Specialty Coffee Roasts - Harmony Brazilian Premium Arabica (12 Oz Whole Bean) - Artisan Roasted For Optimum Flavor
||Uncommon Grounds Specialty Coffee Roasts