Unroasted Coffee Single Origin Specialty Grade Premium Arabica Catucai Red 2Lb
This coffee can be roasted medium to highlight its sweetness and full body. We think this is the best way to roast it for drip coffee. Feel free to go the second crack if you like dark roast or you are roasting this for espresso. In both cases you will enjoy full creamy body and natural sweetness. Varietal: Catucai Red
Features of Unroasted Coffee Single Origin Specialty Grade Premium Arabica Catucai Red 2Lb
- DIRECTLY FROM OUR FARM - Our naturally processed coffee is brought directly from our family farm to you. Dried under the sun (sun-dried natural), with zero water waste (no irrigation) and electronically sorted.
- SPECIALTY GRADE, FAIR TRADE, FAMILY OWNED - 100% Arabica beans, specialty grade, direct trade, non-GMO, farm to cup. The fairest way to buy coffee: directly from the farmer! Unleashed Coffee is family owned and operated.
- FARMING SINCE 1840 - Taste the labor of love of 10 generations in a family passionate about farming. Our coffee is carefully grown in Brazil. The plentitude of sun, perfect climate and ideal soil conditions form a perfect combination for naturally sweet, chocolaty and nutty flavors.
- COFFEES FOR ANY BREWING METHOD - you will enjoy our coffees, regardless of your prefered brewing method: chemex, hario v60, french press, aeropress, moka pot, turkish, espresso, cold brew, and more...
- CHOCOLATY, SWEET AND DELICIOUS - Regardless of how you roast your coffee, you will taste a chocolaty coffee, naturally sweet and smooth cup of coffee.
Specifications of Unroasted Coffee Single Origin Specialty Grade Premium Arabica Catucai Red 2Lb
||2 Pound, 2 Pound, 32 Ounce, 32 Ounce